Our Historical Story
KRB Purchasing and Materials Management Services Pty Ltd was founded in May 1997 by Kelvin Bullock
The business was a ground up build offering consulting services in key logistics fields. The business was well supported by local businesses and the mining industry expanding to providing extensive services in the following:
- Developing Policy and Procedures in Purchasing, Materials Management, Inventory Management and major contracting;
- Auditing logistics processes;
- Analysing existing business operations, developing process changes and structure changes and assisting with business change management;
- Concept design of warehousing operations, Warehouse building and undertaking the project management thru to commissioning of same;
- Lectured for the Central Queensland University in the logistics field for the external regional students.
In June 1999 the founder Kelvin Bullock took on a business partner. This saw the formation of the Business KB & RP Solutions. The Business KB & RP SOLUTIONS was a partnership between KRB Purchasing and Materials Management Services Pty Ltd and Sattrac Australia and was commenced in June 1999 after identifying a need for a professional organisation specialising in Business Solutions, system reviews and design, supply of Computer hardware and software, change management, purchasing and materials management activities with the goal to objectively service industry in a professional and efficient manner.
During 2002 the owners developed and constructed the first of the current #PL warehouses with full DG certification. As the concept became more acceptable within the business community, the need arose to construct the second warehouse in 2003.
KRB Logistics Resources continues to be a family owned business owned and operated by the original found Kelvin Bullock.
December 2004 saw the dissolving of KB & RP Solutions with the found Kelvin Bullock buying out his partner to regain 100% ownership and control of what is now known as KRB Purchasing and Materials Management Services Pty Ltd trading as KRB Logistics Resources.
This new name for this well established logistics service provider has allowed the business to refocus on delivering personal and professional services to the Central Queensland region logistics, warehousing and distribution market.